Jones Facing Felony Charge in Georgia

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

typical procedure .. you see the 13 months symbolizes the 13 months it takes for a woman to be in labor with a ... yeah I have no idea either

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Anyone reckon Fisher dreads waking up in the morning these days.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Huh? So in his written report he says Pacman didn't say anything and that it was the friend who talked about smoking in Nashville, yet to the journalists it's completely different? That seems a little strange.

Edit:
    I just realised that it's likely the journalists aren't getting their timeline in order. It could of course be that they questioned Pacman at the police station, and not while he was in his car, which is what the report is talking abou.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If accurate, this account sounds like officers violated SOP. I don't see how these "obstruction" charges are going to stick. I've got a feeling they are going to be dismissed.

Biting without throwing punches? Sounds like a lot of BS.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's rarely a valid charge if it's delayed this long. They're bringing it out now because it brings the most weight lumped with everything else.

9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

you know what would be funny if someone could put up a graphic of the yellow pacman chomping his way through the game board with cops chasing this time!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Or a photo of Pacman with a bitten off thumb hanging out of his mouth like the Tyson photo with the ear. That would be a friggin' riot.

:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar