Jones May Miss Time with Groin Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jones looked so good before. I think he deserves one more season to gauge his decline. But you would like to see him step up, rather than step down, when the offense really needed him.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I hope we have a dramatic change at WR next season. The only two that shouldn't be worried are Roydell Williams and Gage. I just hope we can keep them. We'll probably have to use our franchise tag on Haynesworth. I do hope that Ealy gets an honest shot. He looked like a decent red zone target in preseason. Mike Williams doesn't belong in the NFL. I don't have much faith in Givens reclaiming his career. Brandon Jones, as well as Moulds have been the model of inconsistency. Though I like Davis, his production on special teams is replaceable, especially if Pacman makes his return. Too little time on the field, too many fumbles. Even so, him and Paul Williams should probably at least get the preseason to prove their worth. So, basically, I'm hoping for Gage, R. Williams, Davis, P. Williams, and then two or three guys from the draft or FA. If Young is going to explode next season, he's going to need weapons.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He sucks, ditch his @55

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I did like Jones, but after these drops....damn. Well, Mike Williams is going to get his chance now. lets see what he can do.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know what happened to Jones. Maybe he just doesn't have the mentality to handle the pressure of being "the guy". It's unfortunate, because he showed great potential when healthy.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jones has played fairly well he just can't stay 100% healthy for any long stretch.

He has 21 catches for 9 games which averages out to 2.33 per which for 16 games would be 37 catches. He just needs to be healthy so he can play every game and not be standing on the sidelines.

Jones obviously has not taken on that role that bennett had here and given us that 45+ catches and 700+ yards we needed from him. Roydell has come closest to doing that.

I don't think a healthy jones along with roydell on the outside and gage on the inside is a terrible group of guys and that has been proven now that we opened up the offense and vince is playing better.

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Well is not like he is catching 6 or 7 ball a game, J. Gage, Roydell Williams and Bo Scaife are looking pretty good!! Take some time off and catch more bricks so your hands can get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar