Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Josh Freeman Benched!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 25, 2013.

?

Did Josh Freeman deserve to be benched?

yes 15 vote(s) 75.0%
no 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,686
    Mike Glennon got mind ^^^^ed by a Sal Sunseri defense that went on to be the worst in Tennessee history.

I don't think he will succeed, but that is just me.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Read some stuff he was always late to meetings, had a bad attitude with the coaches, and oh he has sucked outside of 1 year. He's clearly done in Tampa, might as well give the young guy a shot.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Schiano is done in Tampa as well unless Glennon can put some magic together and get them to 8-8.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    Check out the length of the average route and play calling going on over there... This is just a joke. By all means, compare these to something the titans are running. This stuff is asking their QB to throw rainbows and hope their big, tall WRs can win one on one machups consistently.

Also, unlike us, their curl routes are not time based. These dudes was getting blown up at the line. Dude had to just hold the ball waiting for them to get down field or try back shoulder throws half way thru the go route... This dude was asked to do some nonsense. They didn't build an offense for him to succeed in, they decided their WRs were gods and somehow would come down with these distant throws.

Attached Files:

Dman high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,921
    I think Glennon will at least be serviceable after a rough start. They took him pretty early in draft so I imagine they're pretty high on him.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    I've always this guy is just not that good. He's not a good starter in this league. I always said the sooner they moved on from him, the better. Admit the mistake and try to find a QB in next year's draft, or find out if Glennon is the guy.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,921
    Freeman was a project QB coming out of K-State anyways. You're right. They need to cut their losses and move on. They have some real talent on that roster.
  8. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Exactly right, unless Glennon can save him, Schiano is gone. You can't coach that way in the pros
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    The team don't even like the dude. This ain't surprising
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,414
    8-8 might not even do it.