Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Josh Freeman Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Barnybyrd, Oct 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,644
    Because one of his issues just recently was him being upset about being a backup.

So bringing him in to be a backup would be a pretty bad decision.

He wants to start.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,042
    Well that aint happening anywhere this season. His best bet is to sign somewhere on a one year deal so it shows he can move on from this Bucs drama.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,603
    Jacksonville..

heres a prediction....
    he goes to san Francisco, keep keeps sucking, gets benched and freeman leads em into playoffs
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I'm thinking he signs on as a backup for a Super Bowl contender, works hard, then gets a decent deal to a mediocre/crappy team next year.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,686
    Bingo.

His best option is to go to a team with a clear, established starter but no good backup and rehabilitate his image for the rest of the year. Maybe he gets to start a game due to injury or when that team rests its starter late in the season and Freeman wins a game and looks good. Then, he signs with a new team in the off-season and gets to compete to start with a draft pick (like how the Bills signed Kevin Kolb and then drafted EJ Manuel). That's Freeman's best-case scenario.

Green Bay and San Fran seem like possibilities.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,747
    Probably because Freeman would laugh all the way out of the door to that idea.

If you were him... Wouldn't you?
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,398
    IMO it would be beyond dumb for the Jagrags not to go after Freeman. Unless of course they've already got their sites set on the #1 pick.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Glad the Titans are smart enough to stay away from this guy. Locker will be back after 3 games, we don't need this guy coming in and potentially screwing up a good thing we have going.
    Barnybyrd high fives this.
  8. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    I thought they just released...oh I get it...nice.
  9. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    Here's a prediction, he and Vince Young open up a used car lot together and sell barbecue on the side.
    Ensconatus high fives this.