Josh Gordon. Laugh. Out. Loud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Cant get hurt on that weedz dawg

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This dude is beyond stupid!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Please ! I am so tired of hearing about these poor million dollar atheletes who just got busted for smoking a little weed. It's a rule. They know about it when they take the job. How many of you real life guys on this post would loose your job if you failed a drug test. I know I would.
    That's why they use to call it Dope !

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well we did all know this 2 years ago

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Users? It weed its not hard drugs its a natural plant. Far better for you than alcohol which I would be willing to bet you probably drink occasionally. You realize there is cannabinoids in marijuana that have anti-inflammatory properties and pain reducing properties. Yeah some people will lie to get a medicinal card just like some people will lie about pain to get PK's. That shouldn't ruin it for the rest of the people that actually need it. Football players get beat the hell up if weed helps then so be it, better than popping Percocet. The NFL and world for that matter needs to lighten up on MJ.

I'm not sticking up for him cause he knows better but there is merit to guys saying they use it to relieve pain. I'd rather my players smoke than drink but there is a stigma to weed that is not there with alcohol cause one is legal and the other is not which makes zero sense in my eyes.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. alpreb

alpreb Starter

By that logic Morphine and Cocaine aren't hard drugs either.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You are reaching.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

If you want to consider stuff like marijuana and tobacco hard drugs be my guest. It's borderline retarded but like DeeT said, you are reaching for the sake of argument.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. alpreb

alpreb Starter

I just consider the argument that something is "A Natural Plant" to be dumb. It doesn't convey whether or not it's dangerous since plenty of plants are poisonous (and plenty are part of a healthy diet).

If weed isn't dangerous (it really isn't) just say so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gordon was not available in that draft so it wasn't really an issue of him vs Wright. We did have some posters who wanted us to take Jeffreys though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar