Josh Gordon. Laugh. Out. Loud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes, there's differences, but for my business it wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Youre either in an office with me watching as I type this (thinking damn hes always working :lol:), or in a warehouse with other adults.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Food poisoning is very common and I can't think of anyone who sees it coming or much they consciously could have done to prevent it.

To me it wouldn't be about whether the person gets their job done that time. I would see it more as an example of bad decision making and likely have less trust in them. I'd give people more credit for coming in sick then coming in hung over since people don't often cause their own illness do to a conscious choice.

If you're hung over the next day, you made a decision to drink too much the previous night and put your ability to attend or perform your job the following morning. That seems irresponsible to me. Are we really going to argue that showing up to work hung over isn't extremely unprofessional?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Fair enough.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It may not be professional but if they continue to get their job done correctly and on time then I don't care. Same thing with football. If a player goes out and parties all the time but still performs well on the field then who cares.

5. JCBRAVE

But thats just it, he's yet to take a single snap, he's wasting away an amazing opportunity here

6. JCBRAVE

if he doesnt want to be a Brown, just say it and pull an Eli Manning, he doesn't have to do drugs and come off as an ass every time we see him

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I guess we'll just have to leave it at that. I might just care more about professionalism than the average person.

8. TitansWillWin2

I was referring to Gordon but ok.

9. JCBRAVE

Oh, then nevermind.

10. TitansWillWin2

You're actually probably more the average person than me. My ethics are in the minority. I'm all about the bottom line and reaching it. Not about how you reached it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar