Josh Gordon suspended

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

United States = The World...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I already asked you what you meant about "largest". If largest means popularity, then yes Cricket is a larger global sport than American Football. If by largest you mean revenue generating or player salary then I really have no idea. I would assume American Football is "larger" when it comes to revenue but that would have to do with American wealth vs India, South Africa, Asia, Europe wealth.

3. JBC

JBC Starter

You seem to be leaving out part of my ?. Largest PROFESSIONAL sports. Soccer, I agree, is the world's largest PROFESSIONAL sport, but is there a huge professional cricket league? I would like to know. Not trying to be a smart---. I have just never heard of one.

4. Alex1939

yes there are huge professional cricket leagues.

Top 5 Twenty20 cricket leagues in the world

C'mon man, I don't have to google these things for you.

5. JBC

JBC Starter

That looks to consist of several smaller leagues in their particular countries to me. Nothing like FIFA or anything. I get that it is popular in countries with previous and current ties to England, but I just don't see one huge professional league that is followed to the degree that would put it 2nd to soccer world wide.

6. Alex1939

Well there aint just one soccer league either buddy.

Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world. It is more popular, in the world, than American football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar