Josh Gordon's letter to Sir Charles, Cris Carter, and Stephen A.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If you don't want people talking about you, don't give them something to talk about.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im glad he wrote this. To this point I assumed he was a clueless idiot, but he's changed my perception of him a little.

He owned what he did and took it like a man, 1-point Gordon.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Hope he makes it back in full after another year suspended. Seems like he's headed the right direction, sucks to fail a drug test because of a couple beers on a flight to Vegas. But he knew that he would be subject to a test near the end of the season so he has only himself to blame.

Great read and well thought out article.

5. JCBRAVE

It would be nice of the league to let us see a superior talent develop.

NFL is way too wishy washy to be deciding the fate of someone on the account they drank a few drinks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

A good read. I still don't believe the 2nd hand smoke thing though. But then again, I don't think the NFL should care about marijuana and I do think its crazy he wasn't allowed to drink an alcoholic beverage as part of his deal with the NFL. He was dumb enough to agree to that though.

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The most interesting thing to me about the article was that he thought his ban on drinking alcohol ended at the end of the season, even though he admittedly said he should have checked it out. I would have thought that would be the case too. How long did they expect him to go?

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

lol if anyone thinks gordon wrote a single word of that

• LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

I thought that too, but even if he didnt the story is the same

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Good read. Don't believe the second-hand smoke part. Aside from that, a good read. He has totally screwed himself in the short-term as far as the NFL goes but luckily for him he's only 23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar