Jovan Belcher, linebacker for the Kansas city chiefs, killed his girlfriend and then himself

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Who is praising him?
  2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

a lot of people are praising him in silent cause they know the public doesnt see it that way.
  3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

As much as people think its cowardly, it takes some serious balls to hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger. I could never do it.

Sad, anyway you look at it.
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Maybe in your circle, I dont know a single person who has praised him and have heard nothing along the lines of anyone praising him.
  5. steverife

steverife Starter

A lot of people said he was a hard worker and that he was liked as a teammate and that he had no known history that suggested that he could do something like this.

Those kind of comments in no way endorse what he did.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

9 times?!?! Damn thats cold.
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

probably just shot till he was empty

means he had too reload while he was planning too off himself
  8. Ryno

Ryno Starter

The weird thing is that seems to be the status quo with alot of these cases. They let these things build and build inside of them and somehow do an excellent job of disguising it until the dam finally breaks and they do something crazy.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

You think Griffin would pull that..?
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So did he kill his girlfriend in front of his mother or her mother? I initially heard it was in front of his mother; then I thought I heard it was in front of the girlfriend's mother.

Equally traumatic either way because you witnessed your loved one's life end/ruined.

I really hope they aren't stupid enough to wear a number decal on their helmet for him... can't honor a murderer.