Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jovan Belcher, linebacker for the Kansas city chiefs, killed his girlfriend and then himself

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,053

Who is praising him?
  2. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    a lot of people are praising him in silent cause they know the public doesnt see it that way.
  3. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $296
    As much as people think its cowardly, it takes some serious balls to hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger. I could never do it.

Sad, anyway you look at it.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,053

Maybe in your circle, I dont know a single person who has praised him and have heard nothing along the lines of anyone praising him.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,724
    A lot of people said he was a hard worker and that he was liked as a teammate and that he had no known history that suggested that he could do something like this.

Those kind of comments in no way endorse what he did.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    9 times?!?! Damn thats cold.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $224
    probably just shot till he was empty

means he had too reload while he was planning too off himself
  7. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $232
    The weird thing is that seems to be the status quo with alot of these cases. They let these things build and build inside of them and somehow do an excellent job of disguising it until the dam finally breaks and they do something crazy.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    You think Griffin would pull that..?
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,292
    So did he kill his girlfriend in front of his mother or her mother? I initially heard it was in front of his mother; then I thought I heard it was in front of the girlfriend's mother.

Equally traumatic either way because you witnessed your loved one's life end/ruined.

I really hope they aren't stupid enough to wear a number decal on their helmet for him... can't honor a murderer.