JR on trade

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

520 is Mett

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I WANTED to believe Locker was going to be franchise QB, and every once in a while he would put together a game that made you start to believe ... then he would go out the very next week and play like crap or get injured.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

No, you can't buy a 16. But...

I bought a bottle of 18...years ago but it's really expensive and now I'm mostly drinking wine at home. So when someone gifted me a bottle of 12, I ended up not drinking it til 4 years later when I discovered it in the back of our alcohol cabinet....bam....'16 yr old' Macallan!!! Lol. Maybe it just tasted better than 12 because I hadn't had any Macallan for four years! Lol. Does that count?

18 is much better than the 12 but the 12 is a lot better than Johnny Black which is what I'm mostly forced to drink at your avg bar these days.

I'm also a fan of Delwinny (sp) and Lagavulin!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Hypothetical.. Cowboys trade number 4 overall pick to the Jets for Wilkerson.

Jets offer Number 4 overall pick, number 20 overall pick, and number 51 overall for the #1 pick. If you're JRob do you take that?

Draft Value chart-
    #1 pick= 3,000
    #4+ #20+ #51= 3,040

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Very well could make the selection at #4 and then try to move #20 and #51 to move back up into the teens if someone is there we like.

I wouldn't be opposed to it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar