JRob Overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I was apparently wrong about Big Ben, we did get to him 3 times (Klug, Morgan, and Walden). I stand by my statement though, I love Rak, but he's gotten older and lost a step. He's not going to get faster and stronger either.

I'm just saying we need to look to the future next year.
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Starter

I'm sure you've watched more of him over the years than I have, so I don't doubt what you say. But the statistics show that he is more or less producing pressure at a rate consistent with what he has done in the past, and in the top 5 of all players at his position. He's getting to the age where we need to find a young guy who will eventually take over, but I believe that people are exaggerating about his performance this year, which has been good.
  3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I just hate that we finally start getting pressure from Jones and then he goes to IR. That was really the spot we needed some added pressure from, and then lose him for the year.

Maybe Austin Johnson will step up with additional play time, but I doubt he's going to suddenly turn into a monster.