Breaking News JRob Promoted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Promotion after a year?

Sounds like a team was coming-a poaching.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. ceeder

ceeder Starter

I know it has only been a year, but I have loved everything about him so far and this was likely well earned and deserved. The man takes his work very seriously and has a great football brain. I'm 100% okay with giving him more control of the organization.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ever since Nancy died I would have been ok with a monkey throwing darts at a wall to make decisions

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

Thus far his decisions have been great IMO. Giving this guy more control of this team is a great move IMO. He is VERY passionate about the team. It really seems to me like a fan of the team actually got the GM job. Kind of like one of us got in.....LOL. He really seems that concerned with what takes place here. That combined with his decision making has been what has impressed me the most. If you have REAL passion for a team; you WILL be more motivated to perform. SO far he has shown that commitment & passion.

I believe that at the end of the day; no matter how hard a decision may be, he WILL make the best decision for the team. He will not let his friendships get in the way; as others have in the past. He really seems to care that much about the team.......or he is a REALLY good liar!! LOL...... However, I do not think he is a liar.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

JROB is the man, hopefully they let the muppet retire next year and give him his job too.

6. kenny

kenny Starter

In his Mid Day 180 interview, JRob also confirmed that LeBeau will be back in 2017 as well.

I was going to start a thread about LeBeau returning. However, I was not sure if it would be better off combined with the WR Coach firing thread. What ya think @TitanJeff

I am really not sure how to feel about it honestly. He is just a wonderful person to talk to; and a defensive legend. However, his hesitation to start rookies at DB really concerns me. I DO NOT want to see guys like Blake playing again next year; just because they have played more games. I do not care how many games they have played if they suck!!! AND BLAKE SUCKS!

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

47 almost makes plays then he winds up looking pretty real bad on SC

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. kenny

kenny Starter

Here is a link to the Mid Day 180 interview where JRob confirms LeBeau will be back. It is a bit over half way through the audio clip. PK asks him about it.

https://t.co/b8zJ2QhR39

They were discussing being allowed to video conference with draft prospects this year without being charged with an official Pre Draft Visit. They can conduct as many conferences as they wish without losing a visit this year. It is being done this year on a trial basis. They do have to report the conference to the NFL. They will discuss continued use after this years' trial period.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This promotion is not too shabby for a small town guy from Union City.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

Jrob is GM & VP........just putting him on par with other guys calling the shots in football operations, per AAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar