Judge recommends banning 360 in the USA

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I may just be speaking out loud......

But in this economy, it probably is not a smart idea to create and sell something that is not really bringing anything new to the table regarding technology. The PSP still gets things done, graphics are not THAT much better and most people are fine with their cell phone or tablet.

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I love my PSP. My fave hand held I ever owned. Many wonderful games. Even my personal fave of all time. Ys I & II Chronicles. Best version to date.
    I was just saying developers in the west have stopped support and stores are starting to stop carrying them. Only reason some still carry DS games is 3DS BC.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Xbox DEFINITELY has the best controller. By a mile.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree Xbox does have the best controller......

......if your hand had been maimed by a hammer.:clown:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My hands certainly don't suit the XBOX controller, but the triggers are genius. The old white and black buttons on the original were horrible though.

Indifferent to the D-Pad being where it is.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do agree the triggers are nicer, but I hate the layout of the d-pad and sticks.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Yeah they took the colored buttons & triggers from Dreamcast.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

To me the Xbox controller just feels more natural in my hands. The PS3 is a bit cramped IMO. But I'm fine with it.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I never had a problem switching between the two. It really is not THAT big of a difference. Most games I play rarely use the d-pad anymore.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gunny is correct. the PS3 is keeping Sony in business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar