Julius Jones anyone?? He's now being shopped

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I like Julius. His feet are much quicker than Brown's, but I don't think there's a whole lot of speed difference. He's not powerful. He'd definitely be a change of pace to LW.

He was a 2nd rounder, and players usually don't bring the round they were drafted in. A 3rd to me is iffy, and I'd be suprised if they take less. And like someone else said, I don't know if the ifference between him and Brown is a 3rd. Let's see what happens with CB.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Hed be a good combo with Lendale, considering Jones has no noze for the EZ, and thats what Lendale thrives on

3. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Whatever you think man, he's a jerk and thats that. Come down here to Powell valley and talk to the people he lived around! His brother is a great person but jj well jj is jj.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar