Julius Jones!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can't have 2 power backs..

If we had earl campbell and eddie george we would have to cut eddie right? Can't have 2 of those guys. Personally i could care less about a player's style of running. We are talking about RBs not little league baseball pitchers. Many think bringing dillon here is a good idea well what his he at this point in his career?

Just because white is a big power back doesn't automatically mean we have to counter him with a small quick guy. We do need a third down type back(booker?) but it bothers me not at all to hammer defenses with 2 battering rams.

2. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Please don't waste your time trying to understand what the Redskins do. In Titan speak, its like trying to comprehend what the Texans do.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I was under the impression that the Redskins strategy was rather clear… Spend money like maniacs.. and try to bring in the best of the best disregarding the salary cap issues which will haunt the team in future season; having no idea who’ll still be on the roster a year from now, and acting surprised when the players play with no heart…

and all of this only to say “hey we’ve won (bought) a championship ring back in xx”

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar