June 11TH Playstation Nation is Gonna be Smiling

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OILERTATTOO, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a good point actually.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fanaticism? Maybe you missed it: I hate Microsoft. I was hoping Sony would be the better of the 2.

It isn't. It isn't even close. And Gunny, crawl out from under the rock. MSG and FF will both be multiplatform. If you're not up to date on things like this, please don't stick up for the PS3.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Proof? Oh wait you have none because as of now they are not multi platform. I don't bother predicting the future.

Maybe pull your head out and get some facts to back up your baseless points.

Oh wait, you can't do that either. You know nothing.

You also forgot God of War. Another exclusive.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

PS3 is amazing on a H-Def TV with Blue Disc thing, ive played Madden and NBA 07 on that, simply amazing.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Blu Ray you mean?

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea thats the word, friggin realistic

7. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I really like my PS3 as a media device.

I enjoy Blu Ray movies especially. The PS3 is still the best and cheapest Blu Ray player available, but it also plays games too. Everyone thought that Sony used Blu Ray as a trojan horse, but for me, the fact that is also plays games is its trojan horse.

But it is in no way competing with my 360 as a gaming console right now.

I watch Blu Ray on the PS3 and HD DVD on the 360, but I also game on my 360 much much more than the PS3 for obvious reasons.

The PS3 will eventually get it together but I doubt it will catch up to the 360 anytime soon (if at all) because of its lack of games and price tag.

There will be some quality titles eventually coming out for the PS3.

My beef with Sony was them touting their system as Next Gen and that the 360 was not. Many people waited on getting a 360 (or never purchased one at all) because of Sony's hype. This has now been proven to not be true.

Sony is great for hype and lying to the very people that support them. But that is just business.

Whenever I use my PS3, I am impressed with it technically being the geek that I am. I just hope that they are able to develop games as good as they were promising.

I really think that by the time the PS3 is really starting to hit its stride that MS is going to drop the *Next Xbox* on us putting even more pressure on Sony to catch back up.

I will end my rant by stealing a quote I read on another board.

"I play games, not consoles"

Later

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not cost effective to do so.

You need a good decade (the years seem to steadily rise from each gen) out of your system before dropping the next one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar