Just a crack at what we can do for the next 2 years.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well since this draft is offically screwed we might as well plan on next year. Here will be our starting depth chart for this season.

QB-VINCE YOUNG

RB-LENDALE WHITE/CHRIS HENRY
    FB-AHMARD HALL

WR-BRANDON JONES
    WR-JUSTIN GAGE
    WR-COURTNEY ROBY/ROYDELL WILLIAMS/DAVID GIVENS/PAUL WILLIAMS/CHRIS DAVIS

TE-Ben Troupe

THe OL is good for the most part....cant remember all of them off the top off my head.

DE-Travis Laboy
    DT-Randy Starks
    DT-Haynesworth
    DE-KVB

LB-Bulluck
    LB-Thorton
    MLB-Stephen Tulloch

CB-Nick Harper
    CB-Reynaldo Hill/Cortland Finnegan

FS-Chris Hope
    SS-Michael Griffen

Ok for the most part the LB's and CB's are good when we get Pacman back. We really needed a good DE and DT to get that Kearse kinda push off the line. Here is what we have to do for this year and next to get somewhat back on track.

1. Sign Eric Moulds.....may sound stupid, but we missed all of our chances and he is a good veteran who we need to would be nice to have and grow our young guys.

2. Trade for Alex Brown from the Bears...if we do this it would at least give us a decent DE, and an upgrade to have another guy in there with a good motor. Give them a 3rd and 5th in next years draft.

3. Next year draft a WR with our first round pick!!!!!! Maybe Limas Sweed, or Adarius Bowman. I personally like Sweed, because him and Vince were together in the NC run and really were good together.

4. And finally get a Decent RB that isnt a rookie or 2nd year guy. Maybe Kevan Barlow, Chris Brown, or Corey Dillon any of these guys would be good to help bring experience and veteran leadership back. Maybe bring Eddie in and let him go, what do you have to lose.

Now that is my prediction i guess, thoughts anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar