Just a quick note..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I completely agree.

I mean, I'd prefer the animal killed be completely used (meat for food, fur for coats, etc.) And I'm for protecting endangered animals (which I know, is part of the problem with fur coats).

But truly, nothing keeps you warm like Fur.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The sun?

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I've never really understood the whole fur coat thing. Seems like a status symbol to me.

My Northface jacket will keep me just as warm as any "luxurious" Wombat-fur coat.

My girlfriend wants a fur coat? I tell her to re-assess her priorities. Makes about as much sense as a $500+ purse. It's a freaking sack. Find other ways to feed your insecurity monster.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Wear your Northface designer horse crap while your sucking on your mommas teet ya pretty boys...

[​IMG]

The real men are wearing the fur of animals, and respect our wildlife friends...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yeah.. so Prague cool

umm, so how did this thread turn in to a PETA vs. fur lovers debate?

FWIW, PETA sucks. If it was up to them, we'd all be vegetarians.

If it was up to them, the juicy Tbone I had for dinner last night would instead have been a walnut and cream cream sandwich.

If it was up to them, the turkey jerky I'm nibbling on right now would instead be a celery stick.

The Mrs, wouldn't you rather:

[​IMG]

6. Sorry Hoffa, not many people can pull it off like you can. I have to admit yours was one of the coolest coats I have ever seen tailgating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar