Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Just another fan looking for quality conversation

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by DrkTitan, Apr 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DrkTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $35
    Whats up everybody, the threads title explains itself. I'm just looking for some quality Titans fans to converse with.

I've been on video game forums sense I was about fifteen so I'm not new to the forum world. I've got a good understanding of what you guys want and what to expect. So I can promise you won't have any problems out of me.

Quick history about me: I was born in Chattanooga but I've lived in Memphis sense I was six. I wasn't a big sports fan when I was little but when I was 9, which was the year before the Titans went to the super bowl, my mom bought me an Eddie George jersey. I didn't know who he was but I loved the jersey and I wore it a lot. After a while I figured if I'm going to wear this guys name on my back I might as well know more about him so I started watching the games. Even though they lost the super bowl it was love at first sight.

What brings me to this site: When I was in high school my best friend was a big cowboys fan so I always used to talk football with him. We had enough respect from each other to not but heads about our teams. A year or so after high school we parted ways but I began working with some guys who were football fans, one was a steelers fan and the other was a colts fan. Needless to say some of my conversations with them weren't that fun. But they were well educated in the game so I still had a respect for them, as they did for me. But after a while they moved on and now I'm just trying to find some new guys to talk football with.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,583
    Welcome to the forum.

Your life is better having that Steelers and Colts fan out of your life. ;)
  2. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $6,280
    Welcome

You won't find a better Titans fan site.
    titantrusince82 and JCBRAVE high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $774
    I will be your best friend if you send me some BBQ from the Commissary.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    Welcome to the best place online to talk Tennessee Titans football.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  4. DrkTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $35
    Thanks for the welcome. I only got one question. How do I get my avatar to work? I've been trying different pics and different sizes for two days and I've yet to get some results.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    I'm the best poster, so just listen to everything I say and we won't have any problems.

But in all seriousness, welcome dude. How you got your fan card is eerily similiar to my story.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    Youre the best what now?
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    Sure, you have 15,000+ more posts... but, quality of quantity bud.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    What about my record setting high-fives? I dont give myself those you know....