Just curious..... Jamal Lewis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Just curious what or how long did the browns sign Jamal Lewis??? 1yr I think but not certain. That would be a very nice two headed monster Lewis and Lendale IMO.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

El Dub and Chris Henry FTW

3. Nine

Nine Starter

I'd be very surprised if the Browns let Lewis walk this offseason.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah he is signed for a 1yr deal but he probably won't be going anywhere. Besides I wouldn't want two backs like Lewis and White in the backfield. They're both too similar and although IMO Lewis is more of a solid, proven back bringing him in with White already here wouldn't make any sense. I like having a change of pace back like Henry's speed to Lendale's power.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Lotta folks said Lewis was washed up. Not so, but I doubt he becomes a Titan.

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Pretty hard for anyone to look good in that Ravens offense. Billick has to be the worst "offensive genius" in the history of offensive geniuses. Not knowing much about him prior to their superbowl run, I really honestly assumed he was a defensive guy. He probably wishes I had been right.

RBs age fast but Lewis is not there yet. He has gas in the tank, but in 10 years he will wish he hadn't. Growing up near Earl Campbell, it actually hurt me to watch him walk. Ouch. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar