Just Lose, Baby

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 3, 2012.

?
  1. Yes. Wins mean nothing now. I want the higher pick.

45.0%
  2. No. You play to win the game.

43.3%
  3. I'm indifferent. I barely care enough to answer this poll.

11.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the number is higher on the front end in every single draft. Thanks for proving my point

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Of course it is, thats the entire purpose of the draft, but here's an interesting stat that I made up, there's more pro bowlers picked AFTER the top 10, so no reason to suck for the top picks...

3. TheSureThing

There's way more picks then 10 after the top 10....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

I know LOL

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Exactly. If drafting high leads to success then explain to me the Browns? They pick high every year. Some years they pick a "Future Star" and some years they trade down and pfill several holes. No matter what they do they still suck though.

If the team plays well now it means we could have some young guys to build around. Would take that over moving up a few spots in the draft.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

CJ has a hard hate on for the fake fans:
    [​IMG]

7. JCBRAVE

He's dumb, IDC what he says "could care less" ha! You idiot it's "couldn't care less".

8. JCBRAVE

I made another one for the fake fans, that 1st one was a little sloppy

faj2.jpg

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I find your use of the German flag as the background very offensive.

10. TheSureThing

Exactly why I'm not sure we're even debating what I said..."Higher picks have higher value"

You guys can spin off all the BS about drafting well and what not. My original statement was higher picks have higher values. SoCal disputed that for some reason when it's not even debatable. Because with the #1 pick you can still pick anyone you would have picked at #16, #22, or#30, with the #2 pick you can pick any player still available that you would have picked at pick 16, 22, or 30, etc.. The difference is at pick 16, 22, and 30 your options have been limited, you're chances of picking a stud have DECREASED because the pool of players have DECREASED, and you can't trad that pick for what you could for a higher pick. Not rocket science: Higher picks have HIGHER value. Anyone who debates that is just arguing to argue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar