Just Lose, Baby

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 3, 2012.

?
  1. Yes. Wins mean nothing now. I want the higher pick.

45.0%
  2. No. You play to win the game.

43.3%
  3. I'm indifferent. I barely care enough to answer this poll.

11.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

^ this guy this guy there lol

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The end of another losing season approaches and the retarded "lose out" threads start up.
    Naturally.. ble

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

At best we win 2 more games, I think we lose to the Dolts and certainly the Packers.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah because what fan wants to go 0-6 in the division, being the joke of the NFL, and becoming even less of a quality destination for players just for the chance of drafting a good player or getting a new coach? Same people that make up these stupid posts are the same ones that complain we never get respect. Give me a break, if you want to lose out don't bother posting and don't call yourself a fan when times get better. It is what it is, if we lose out then I hope we make the right moves in the off season, if we manage to win a few games then that shows some progress and I hope we build off that for next year.

I'll still be watching to see how our new OC and Locker do for the rest of the season, the progression of our young LBs, and hoping to see someone else step up for the remainder of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Poll added.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I want us to at least beat the Faguars and the Jets.

I hate to admit it, but there is a part of me that wants the Colts to win, simply because if they win out and the Pats beat the Cows, the Cows will be a Wild Card team, and that would be delightful.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I'm tired of seeing this team get rolled. Play to win or don't play at all. We'll have a decent enough spot in the draft with where we currently sit anyway. I'd rather be happy the Titans won a game then spend 24 hours pissed off and questioning the meaning of life without Titans Football.

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

The drafts a crapshoot anyway. How do we know the 1st overall will be any better than the 32nd? Draft position is over rated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

just look what we have done with our picks in the past.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar