Just reserved my copy of Skyrim!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GeronimoJackson, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This game has been in the making for a long, long time and not only do I believe it will easily be Game of the Year (with Mass Effect 3 being its main competition), but I also believe it COULD go down as the greatest game of all time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M"]Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Official Gameplay Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I have really high hopes for this game. I've been playing since Morrowind. Hell, sometimes I'll still play Morrowind. It has been *years* and I still haven't found all the content in that game. I hope Skyrim is the same way- Oblivion felt so short.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

Really? I thought Oblivion was one of the best and most polished games I've ever played. But again, Oblivion is the only Elder Scrolls game I've played. My only beef with it was that there were only 6 total actors to play so many characters.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes Morrowind was the awesome and much better than Oblivion, imo.

My history with the Elder Scrolls has been #1- Awesome. #2- Bleh. #3- one of my all time favorites #4- just ok. So I'm going on the theory that the odd numbers will not let me down and 5 will be masterpiece!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

Hmm, I'll have to check out Morrowind then.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mass Effect 3 is out next year, March I think.

GOTY is most likely going to be between Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Portal 2 and Skyrim if it is as good as it looks.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If it's similar to Morrowind, I'll buy it. Similar to Oblivion, I'm not even going to f'ing bother...

This is one of those games that I generally recommend people buy 4-6 months down the line - every Bethesda game has a bunch of glitches, some of them even game-breaking, and it always takes a while to fix the majority of them.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

At this point, I think GOTY is only between Skyrim and Arkham City. My personal vote would have to be Arkham City. The ONLY downside I have found so far in Batman is the combat system will cramp your hand up after awhile. But so does other stuff..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It will be those two, Uncharted 3 and the new Zelda.

Portal 2 is bumped. Gears is left out.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only Elder Scrolls game I've ever played was Oblivion.

I hated it and traded that POS in after 10 hours of gameplay. I am the only person I know that truly hated Oblivion.

I won't touch Skyrim... unless I decide to play at a friend's place and miraculously like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar