Just reserved my copy of Skyrim!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GeronimoJackson, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Snob...

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I took an arrow to the knee.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's what you get for being a medieval elitist. Gaurds are humans too.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

No I think that is some type of vegetable.. or fruit.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Spelling fail.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

This game is consuming my life. I think a game can be too "BIG"

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Anybody here have the PS3 version? I really, REALLY want to play this game but all of the reported PS3 glitch/lag problems are holding me back. It seems the reviews and opinions are split nearly 50/50. With some people saying the PS3 problems are wildly overblown and some saying the issues are so bad that the game is virtually unplayable.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah there seems to be an issue with the PS3 version but they seem confident of a fix soon.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah from what I hear once you reach 60-80 hours the game is virtually unplayable due to the lag. Something to do with the way the PS3 saves as opposed to the 360. I've heard speculation that it may not be fixable. But surely that can't be the case. If it is the developer can expect a massive class action lawsuit very soon.

Despite all this I'm still considering getting it anyway and hoping everything works out. It just looks too amazing and I'm dying to play it. As little time as I have to play video games it will likely be awhile before I reach 60+ hours anyway.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well, you've got to realize the game was made for xbox, ported to PC, then ported to PS3 so PS3 got the shaft version.

Actually my biggest complaint about the game as I am playing on PC.

Really there are things I like and don't like as far as changes compared to Morrowind, but it's definitely a far superior game to Oblivion and a worthy title in the franchise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar