Just sayin...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I know during the mariota debates some of the trolls on here emphasized that Famous Jameis Winston was the better qb. I am a definite stat guy and have some food for thought. Winston has already thrown 1/2 as many interceptions in the 1st 2 games of this season than Mariota did all year last yr. Also he had as many picks his last year of college than Mariota did his entire college career. Mariota threw a terrible pick in game 1, but i dont think he will ever be the turn over machine that ol crab legs is. Expect a big game on Sunday from Yota. Time to unleash the Duck

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really worth it's own thread.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

One INT bounced off of a receiver's hands, and the other was a garbage time hail Mary. I think you're being too tough on Winston.

4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

yeah probably and winston will be fine. But my point is that we cant call for the axe anytime mariota throws an int. it happens with young qb's

5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

move along then

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only thing moving along is this thread when it gets merged with the other MM thread.

7. SmallGlacier

SmallGlacier Guest

Nobody outside of some titans fans think Mariota is better than Winston. I'm sorry if you think that's "trolling" but it's true.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

MM8 is a good qb and in glad to have him. Winston is probably the more talented athlete but he is an immature idiot with poor decision making skills. Obviously he can outgrow this and be a good qb, but he isnt there yet. Ill take MM8 allday over Winston.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm happy we have Mariota. Winston's teammates have raving about his leadership, natural leader. Both will have great careers. Mariota needs a coaching staff that will let him be Mariota.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We all feel the same way, this coaching staff is his limitation. Can you imagine if he was a Patriot in that Offense? Truly, blows my mind why Strunk didn't at least interview McDaniels.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar