Just sign Steve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

dude....not right....your avatar...i gotta switch

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The big hurdle is that McNair insists he wants to be a starting QB for two or three more years. Does anyone want to see Vince Young sit on the bench that long? We can say all we want that he should come back for one year then ride off into the sunset. He has no plans to do anything of the sort, and he has said it very plainly.

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Mac should sign a 2 year deal and let his performance dictate the rest. If he is as good as he'd like us to still think he could be then he should prove it. Give Vince the time he needs to be comfortable in the offense and let Steve show what he can do with an improved offense... Fisher won't bench Mac if he is producing wins- and if he IS over the hill then he should finish at least where he is a hero, not a zero, like Eddie was in Dallas.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Tungtide = Hopeless Titan Dreamer

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree and as usual Einstein is right again - lol

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Things seem to be getting very interesting in Tennessee. Big free agent signings, a pretty damn good draft, last year's rookies returning with experience...

What can Mac get in Baltimore that he can't get here, other than more money and D-Mase? I want my storybook McNair/Titans/Superbowl ending, dammit. :lol:

7. i would rather it go like this Young/Titans/Superbowl ending

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

nahh.. i think Young/Titans/Dynasty has a better ring to it...

9. Yes Steve, BABY COMEBACK!!! I just got a lot of Titans and Steve McNair's stuff for my new born nephew, WE NEED YOU STEVE!!!! and I would hate to see you on your back all day long the day we play the ratbirds!!! PLEASE RE WORK YOUR CONTRACT AND STAY FOR 3 MORE YEARS!!!

Sincerely All Titan Fans in Mexico!!!!

10. Caphorn

Caphorn Guest

I'd like to know if there's any legitimate update on this? I had heard he was going to Baltimore.

Count me in as a huge Steve McNair fan. I'll admit my bias as a bandwaggon ex-Oiler, huge Longhorn fan who happens to think the McNair/Young relationship will make a bigger impact on the NFL than people might think. If Bud gets this done somehow, I'd just say he may be able to wipe his karma slate clean right here and now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar