Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Just the new GODZILLA! trailer - no big deal..

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Creeping-Cruds, Feb 25, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,062

Drop a bunker buster on him. Those things can plough through rock. Blows up inside him. All good.
  2. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Nah, Godzilla can withstand anything, the oxygen destroyer is the only thing that can kill him, and it died with doctor Serizawa. :3
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    He couldn't withstand God's foot.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,288
    Just go see the flippin movie after a few beers or a blunt and ****ing enjoy yourselves you damn children.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,518
    I saw it... was pretty boring to me, TBH.

Cranston was good in it.

His son was not a good actor.. In fact, nobody but Cranston's character made me feel anything in the movie, and that was just the 1st 10-20 minutes of the movie. I was already tired of huge scary monsters in the film, long before you see Godzilla.

Just not my cup o' tea. I may give it another shot at some point in time, but overall not something I'd like to spend another few hours of life watching, again.

This movie really lacked a good starring actor. Cranston didn't have a big enough role to be considered, and I feel like the trailer made it seem as if he were "the" focal character.