Just think...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Feb 25, 2013.

1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

About how awesome its going to feel (most likely) after the embarrassment of the Locker/Munchak era is over to be a good team again. Its going to feel that much sweeter when we're back to beating teams asses and playing smashmouth football. As much as this season was a joke (and highly likely next season will be too) I'm still PUMPED to be a Titans fan because the winning just makes all the pain go away.:kissass::pant:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

:shakehead:
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Just don't get all emo and do something else to make the pain go away

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Didn't we say that when we had Young and Fisher? "About how awesome its going to feel (most likely) after the embarrassment of the Young/Fisher era is over to be a good team again."
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

We all know what he said is basically true, at least Munchak. I'll give Locker one more chance but we all know Munchak is a dumb bag of diarrhea. It may be the same thing we said at the end of the Fisher/Young era but at least we know it's a new era and there is a possibility that we could finally get things right.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm cautiously optimistic this season but regardless I really dislike this coaching staff minus a few.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What makes you so sure things will get better?

Cue "how can things get any worse?" response... But seriously, things can get worse.

I am not at all suggesting that we don't make changes. I said the same thing with Fisher, but definitely wanted him gone.

I want Munchak gone next year, unless we miraculously win a playoff game. And if Locker does not show major improvements, I'm ready to move on as well.
  9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

That is what most said, but for me that was between the time Fisher was fired and before we hired from within....within a failing organization and coaching staff. But Bud did feel that Munch was his grandson, so I guess no one else really had a shot....family comes first.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Wah

Wah

Wah

Have some positivity. Fereal