Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Just think...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Feb 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,464
    About how awesome its going to feel (most likely) after the embarrassment of the Locker/Munchak era is over to be a good team again. Its going to feel that much sweeter when we're back to beating teams asses and playing smashmouth football. As much as this season was a joke (and highly likely next season will be too) I'm still PUMPED to be a Titans fan because the winning just makes all the pain go away.:kissass::pant:
    Architect and TheSureThing high five this.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,901
    Just don't get all emo and do something else to make the pain go away

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $178

Didn't we say that when we had Young and Fisher? "About how awesome its going to feel (most likely) after the embarrassment of the Young/Fisher era is over to be a good team again."
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    We all know what he said is basically true, at least Munchak. I'll give Locker one more chance but we all know Munchak is a dumb bag of diarrhea. It may be the same thing we said at the end of the Fisher/Young era but at least we know it's a new era and there is a possibility that we could finally get things right.
    Ghost, SlidePiece and ncaalover12 high five this.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    I'm cautiously optimistic this season but regardless I really dislike this coaching staff minus a few.
    Psychop1 high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    What makes you so sure things will get better?

Cue "how can things get any worse?" response... But seriously, things can get worse.

I am not at all suggesting that we don't make changes. I said the same thing with Fisher, but definitely wanted him gone.

I want Munchak gone next year, unless we miraculously win a playoff game. And if Locker does not show major improvements, I'm ready to move on as well.
  9. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    That is what most said, but for me that was between the time Fisher was fired and before we hired from within....within a failing organization and coaching staff. But Bud did feel that Munch was his grandson, so I guess no one else really had a shot....family comes first.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Wah

Wah

Wah

Have some positivity. Fereal