Just to hate: Lebron James is still on steroids.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It doesn't matter to me. So I don't care, but I'm pretty sure most sports fans would... and it would undoubtedly hurt his "legacy".

I didn't care when Bonds was juicing, either. Another one that was obvious.

2. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

Facts like acne, huge head, facial tumors, being bigger than anyone ever in the nba at the same height, etc?

Yeah. Keep wishing it's not true- but it's obvious.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol

He doesn't have "insane" acne, with how much athletes sweat, it's not uncommon for them to break out. Durant and Bosh have much worse acne, guess they must be on roids too!

First, HGH is what makes your head swell, not roids. And his head has been the same size since his rookie year and is proportional to his height.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

That pic is deceiving and it makes him appear buffer than he really is because of how his arms is curled. Go google recent LeBron in Cleveland pics, he's not as jacked up as you make out to be. Plus, he was ripped in HS, and with 7 years of weight training, the mass he has now is more than doable.

5. Deuce Wayne

And you can say he isn't that jacked all you want- there's nobody his size in the NBA.

And I throw HGH in as steroids. Same thing.

And you seriously want to tell me that this head:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Is the same as this head:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This dude has transformed more than any other player from HS to NBA. Look at Amare, Melo, etc...

He's a CLEAR case.

Hell you saw what he'll do to win by jumping ship to Miami.... you think he wont juice knowing he will get away with it?

Amazing how he magically grew an Arnold Schwarzeneggar/ Lou Ferrigno jawline also... impressive.

Note the saggy shoulders and small frame in the above pictures... then monstrous. Coincidence?

He's Sammy Sosa.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he is black with good genes. KFC and the weight room is all King James needs. stop hatin.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Now I don't have a dog in this fight, but I have to say that the pics Douche Wayne provided prove nothing.

We all know Douchie Wayne is, shall we say, short of stature, being that he is the same size now as he was in the 5th grade. DW has no way of knowing that people continue to grow and develop after middle school.
    Anyone over 5ft 6" is a giant to DW....just keepin' it real...

9. Deuce Wayne

Yeaaahhh... I saw you in a fur coat and you still looked in need of nourishment, sucka.

Point remains: There's no one else Lebron's size in the NBA today or in the past. No one in the NFL his size, either.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm wirey and dangerous

Point remains; Deuche W thinks people stop growing after the 5th grade because he did...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar