Just to hate: Lebron James is still on steroids.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok JC- you show me ANYONE in their 20s that has the body of Lebron James.

That isn't juicing, that is... there are none. Not even in any other sports.

And that picture of Artest shows that he's cut like most people are that play basketball. But not MASSIVE. He's always been fairly lean. Small arms.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

F*ck it. He's on roids.

I bet 30% of all pro athletes (football, basketball, baseball) are juicing. Hell, I may even be underestimating with that percentage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First of all, you know I'm not a LeBron James fan anymore, not since 07. And only because he's a con-artist, he travels, acts like a woman, and has a personality I'd like to stomp on. Knowing that, wouldn't it make sense that I'd agree with you?

I'm a Knicks fan, so I didn't appreciate him using the Boys & Girls Club 5 mins from my office in Greenwich, CT to play us for fools. The fans over here were going NUTS that he was in town to what we all thought was to announce he's coming to New York.

LeBron James is LeBron James because he is a freak of nature. Which is also the very reason he'll never be a champion. He doesn't have what it takes to win the big games. No heart or will, just speed and a nice vertical. I have a lot of experience myself of being accused of using PED's, but never have never will. It was mostly jealous people, and girls seeking out my stash that didn't exist.

So I ask you Deuce Bigalow, are you jealous of LeBron's muscles, or are you a groupie?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why would I be jealous of his muscles?... Being big is never something I wanted- simply because most girls dislike muscles. Took me a while to figure that out, though.

And I really don't care- it's just obvious he's on PEDs. As most athletes are- he's just a clear case.

What other guy his age has that acne, facial tumors, etc?... It's clear cut.

5. JCBRAVE

Well you keep thinking that if you want, I just disagree.

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

He does have quite the acne.........

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

8. JCBRAVE

Ugh, don't encourage him lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar