Just to let you know

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

yeah just to let u know we are about to smash the chargers. dont ask me how , dont ask me why im on drugs its just whats gonna happen. dont believe me? Watch the game on sunday then u will know. :yes:

2. let me guess. LT broke his ankle ?

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

nope were just gonna crush them watch and see

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yeah, and I'll tell you how.
    KC gets knocked out for the season. Volek saves the day.

5. :guzzle:

6. no, we trade volek in the middle of the game, so first half he is in titans then the second he goes over to the chargers side, and vince comes in and dominates

7. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

T-Rac runs over LT? Or better yet, he replaces Schwartz mid-way through the first quarter.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jeff Fisher keeps lighting in a bottle. It's true. See Vince Young.

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Without T-Rac to call time outs for KC, we will probably have a hugh clock managment blunder.

10. i know. We play solid defense,get our running game going through White and Brown,and PacMan returns 3 kicks for tds against a weak charger special team unit .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar