Just when I thought Climer had mellowed a bit....BAM!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

warning : ramble crossing

I get half way down the page and this guy is using the marriage metaphor...
    Farve wed until death do us part...
    [​IMG]
    That's long term security todays NFL I guess. Marriage! I'll take a page from the Elf's playbook... Bah! Rings. I bet if Steve had a Super Bowl ring already not much of this would still be happening. Vince could use alot of time to develop. If there was somehow some way they could "promise" to start Steve for two years... He might not even make it. I read somewhere today that is a rankings list compiled of last years most active starting QB's - McDLT (haha get it? dealt? har har) McDLT ... time warp... oh yeah... I was laughing... he was 15th in the NFL and I guess it was passer ratings... but... everyone is throwing around this top 5 notion... and for a league that seems to have an apparent shortage of game ready quarterbacks... there are alot of other names right now that are just making mac9 look as if he's going to semi-automaticaly shoot himself in the foot. Sorry for the ramble... I'm going to go back and read the rest of the article but marriage with no ring is just wrong.:irked: I didn't even get to the part about the kid. I may revisit this.:suspect:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3rd person Bipolar's second take. or first? DOH!

two comments...

this has to be the least spoken about point of all this saga. :rolleyes:

you think we look bad now? Look good now or look bad later? I feel ok with looking bad now. This is our house and our best win IMO (last year of course, at home, you know, you what I'm saying?) Ratbirds! This is our HOUSE! If we throw his bones to you to pick and scavage we're gonna starve you first.

(you know, thinking back to that prior post... the Ratbirds have had Steve and Eddie and Al Del Greco's SB rings all along! Climer... take that "if you love something let it go" crap, wad it up into a ball the size of a fist and shove it up your :banned: You are just a moron like everyone says. I know that makes you happy so hiss off!)

Bud Adams swings a big stick
    Bud Adams does what he wants because he's Bud Adams.

[​IMG]

Yeah... sorry for that post as well. :sad2:

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

While I've never liked Boller and I don't think he'll ever become a decent starter, he did have a couple of good games down the road (career games I think), which might have made the Ravens believe that he can still be their QB of the future. But to his credit, just like the Titans, the Ravens virtually didn't have any running game last season.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Boller had a running game with Lewis ran for 2000 yards, and he was still crap.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Volek (who we consider a solid #2) is better than Boller ever will be. Baltimore has low standards for quarterbacks. I mean, really... Dilfer, Grbac, Wright....

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dilfer wasn't terrible. He could manage a game, just not up to winning them by himslef, but he rarley lost one on his own either.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Agreed, but if Dilfer is the best of the bunch...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - yeah in my opinion Dilfer was easily the best of them.

9. That isn't saying much...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dilfer relied on Shannon Sharpe and didn't make any mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar