Just wondering!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was just wondering the other day, that if we didn't resign Drew Bennett for next year, or David Givens wasn't completely healthy by next year. What do you guys think it would take to get Jerry Porter from the Raiders? For some reason i really like the way this guy plays. I think it's a long possibility, but he clearly isn't happy playing for the Raiders. I think he would be a really good addition for the Titans! Also, has anybody heard of the status of SS Tony Parrish? The last i heard was that San Francisco let him go, and i haven't heard anything since. To me he would be a upgrade from Lamont Thompson.....

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Picked up by Dallas immediately.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I like Porter, but he's not done himself any favors by whining. To get him I don't think would cost much - the 4th we're getting from Baltimore, for example. But we run the risk of getting too overloaded up top, I think. If you've got Drew Bennett, David Givens and Brandon Jones all capable of starting, the question becomes: "Where does Jerry Porter fit in?" I don't really know myself. Now, if the Titans decide to release either Wade or Bennett, then you could make a better case. My guess is we'll stay the course at this position concerning FA, but may make a position selection in the draft in round one or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar