Justin Blackmon arrested (again)....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Glad the Jags burned their pick, but it would've been funny to see Fisher end up with this idiot.

Fish was pissed when the Jags traded up to take him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

This guy won't play in the league again and it is a shame. He should learn how to play football (soccer), he would kill it! A guy that big and fast could be dangerous!

Playing devil's advocate here, he is just being stupid and as far as I can tell doesn't need rehab. All of these kids drink and smoke weed. Michael Irving got caught with cocaine residue on a plate and prostitutes in his hotel room and nothing happened to him. The key is to not get behind the wheel!

3. RavensShallBurn

I enjoyed owning Blackmon in FF even for just a very short time last season... He was worth the very late draft pick even though he barely played. He won me a game or two.

Also owned Gordon on that team as well... Won that league with ease.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he never again gets to play football in the NFL thats terrible, ray Rice knocked a woman out cold and he'll be active week-3. Somethings not right if a little weed ends a career.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

The problem is that these guys continuously run into trouble. It would be different if was just once or twice. Megatron failed a drug test before he was drafted... dude hasn't been in a bit of trouble since then. And you know what, I bet he still tokes up time to time. He's probably smart about his usage though.

Maybe Rice's hoe deserved it too.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. RavensShallBurn

I would also say regardless of them needing help they are still complete and utter dumbasses just like Britt.

Sad thing is Britt was and is apparently a super nice guy... Everyone who met him always had nice things to say. Dumb as a rock though.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny isnt dumb, he's just a goofball who cant say no to old friends.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I had Gordon on my team. sailed into finals thought I was a lock to win- then I got Jamaaled.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

He's dumb.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't think we are meant to understand guys like Blackmon. Their mind must just process information in a way that is completely foreign to normal people. I don't mean this as an insult at all it's just the only thing that makes any sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar