Justin Gilbert released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because he was only under a one year contract with us.

He's going to be a free agent.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Ergo, no one will likely ever hear of him again unless he beats up his girlfriend or robs a Family Dollar.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hed be ray riced instantly

teams will put up with troubled players if they can perform on sundays, he sucks tho

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If I ruled the world, I'd sign Valentino, just so we can cut him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you don&#39;t like football, it doesn&#39;t matter how talented you are, your star will burn out quick. <a href="https://t.co/r7PfDSTljL">https://t.co/r7PfDSTljL</a></p>&mdash; Joe Thomas (@joethomas73) <a href="">February 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Joe Thomas is calling the guy out; he is not cut out to play in the NFL.....

I've hardly ever heard JT have a negative word to say about a player. He is a team leader in Cleveland. I am sure he had conversations with the kid. If he is publicly calling out the guy's desire to play; it is most likely over for him.

If JRob brings him in for a visit; I would not be shocked. It would be wise to make your own judgements of the guy. He has the physical tools. However, if he is signed; I will be very shocked. It would likely be a "What do we have to lose here" situation. He would likely get cut in the 1st trim down; unless he was thoroughly impressive.

6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

If Lebeau can't get in his head and inspire him , nobody could. I wouldn't mind bringing him in.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

We should sign any "high potential" fas that hit the market. Our cbs are absolute trash and we should do whatever it takes to fix it. If i was in charge we'd have 10 or more cbs in here competing for 5 spots. Gilbert has to be better than at least a few of our current cbs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar