JUSTIN HUNTER IS NEXT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He didn't drop many passes last year so idk what you're talking about. Also last year was his first game action in over a year. Dude practically came off the street and produced.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He is raw...Everyone sees it but you...I also don't live in the past. They wanted him to be a #1....or very least a #2....How can you expect a guy that gives us, drops passes in the numbers, and doesn't run routes well to be that?....McBride was out playing him.....AJ at 35 out playing him.......You don't have to like the trade, but don't act like this guy is coming off of a banner year. There were 2nd round picks that out produced him last year as well....and I could care less about last year. Different team, coach, feel, everything.....

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Again he didnt have a problem dropping passes. You just heard he has in practice this training camp. Big difference then dropping them in the game

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We only draft the players with the highest standards. It's a miracle we got him in the 2nd round. They did the same thing with Pacman. When you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome - that's insanity.

Enrolled at Oklahoma in 2014 after being dismissed from Missouri football team following two seasons with program. Ineligible to play in 2014 due to transfer rules. Was dismissed from Missouri program after being subject of burglary and assault investigation by police. He allegedly pushed a female down some stairs during the incident that was investigated. He didn't face charges from the incident. Was arrested twice for marijuana-related incidents. In January 2014, he was arrested along with two other men after police found a pound of marijuana in their car. No charges were filed. In October 2012, he was arrested along with two teammates after they were allegedly caught smoking marijuana in a campus parking lot. He was suspended for the Vanderbilt game after the arrest.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

DGB probably would have dropped more balls if he could keep his head up and look for balls. I watch just him in a game last year and I swear he was running his routes staring at the ground, like he was counting steps. He had no idea what was going on around him for at least half the plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Trade Wright for secondary help! **** him and his hamstring.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

While I'm in a trading mood, let's trade McCluster for 53 pair of Pink socks for the games during October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

McCluster is liable to wake up in an ambulance every time he touches the ball.

I think he sees ghosts when he is on the field. I've never seen somebody else juke imaginary defenders and then ignore real ones as if they aren't there.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

McCluster wanted to be a dancer when he grew up.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I don't know who it was that tweeted it, but I saw earlier today where someone said that we Titans fans have become conditioned to potential instead of production. I said it awhile back but it's time to stop with all the potentital's project player chit. We just want people who want to work hard at what they are already good at, and want to win in a bad way.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar