Justin Hunter vs. Patrick Peterson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one ever said he was a Super Star right now

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Keenan Allen is a pretty big guy 6'2 215 or so? He's turned out to be a good player but could you imagine this board if we took another reciver with a current knee injury? People would be going crazy. Peterson is a great cover corner but can be beat by taller guys who can go up and get it. Peterson has great speed and will not be burnt by Hunter but Hunter has the advantage on well thrown balls because his catch radius is so great. It's all gonna come down to whether Fitz can put the ball on the money. For our sake, he better because an inaccurate ball thrown Patrick Peterson's direction is a pick six all day.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Uhhh Peterson has been legit shut down status this year. Have doubts hunter will do much with him covering him. That says more about Peterson than it does hunter tho.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

besides if hunter was given the amount of playing time as keenan and kel or whatever his name is im sure hed be looking just as good

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I misread your thread... saw the SEC superstar part and thought you were talking about right now.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Even shutdown corners hate playing guys with freakish measurables because it only takes one play and you never know. You can shut a guy down hard for damn near the whole game and then somehow he gets behind you for a TD. I saw Ted Ginn absolutely SMOKE Revis on a go route on Monday night football a few years ago when Darrelle was in his prime. Revis went for the jam, Ginn slipped it and was GONE for a 60+ yard TD. Revis never layed a glove on him. I agree that Peterson has the upper hand in this one but you never know.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am really looking forward to this match up and to see how well hunter can play. I think this will be good for his development going forward in to next season. Like Scarecrow mentioned earlier in this thread, it is very hard to predict because of our QB. Fitzpatric is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar