Justin Hunter vs Robert Woods?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Apr 27, 2013.

1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I like Woods a bunch and think he could maybe be a Reggie Wayne-type guy if he pans out.

But Justin Hunter kills him in the upside department. Hunter has AJ Green upside.
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Unless you are AP then it is like a week and a half
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think if Hunter adds about 10 pounds of muscle to his frame he can be the best WR in the NFL; that is the kind of upside he has.
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Possibly.

And following Tennessee like I do, he seems to have a good attitude. I mean, that team was chaos, multiple coaches, Da'rrick being a punk, the Patterson emergence, and Hunter just stayed quiet, and put up the best numbers of any of em.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

210-220 lbs preferably. And I'm thinking a top 10 WR. He won't be megatron. He could be green. I'd like to see Moss.
  6. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

I did say "usually".
  7. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I hate this pick! Looks like a bean pole, like the wind could blow him over. Please, someone tell me they know this guy well and that he's going to be awesome. I'm a Pac 12 guy, so I know woods is the real deal
  8. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Austin is a can't miss guy. So, this whole post has no validity if you think Austin sucks.
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

A couple of simple google searches will tell you the tale... Woods is described as a solid #2. Hunter is described as much higher upside, should be a #1.

Pretty much that simple.
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Show me any other guy his size that is an elite receiver at the NFL level. He'll be ok, not great, and spend a lot of time on the IR, especially since, being in the slot, he'll get hit a lot.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  11. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

175 lber is a can't miss huh... And we were worried we spent a first on wright? Gtfo