Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Donnie Avery is on pace for Nate Washington numbers when he was still with Pittsburgh. He's nothing special.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hey-I'll be the first to say how pleased I am that hunter was worth trading up for if he begins to produce at a higher level. I've said a couple of times that wright has turned out better than I thought but I still don't think it was a better pick than Decastro- for our needs at that time. Wright is a very good WR2 IMO.

RW seems to have a decent plan although this season doesn't support a favorable review of it if he does.

AND whether it is lack of effort or talent, "hater" is a cop out term IMO. I'm not THAT old to know how it is used.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar