Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 10, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's exactly what we were trying to do... wear them down with Battle; then put CJ in there to burn their asses.

I think this is going to work well against the Texans... just hold onto the damn ball, fellas.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

I would love that type of football, I love that type of football. However, I just don't see it happening in today's era of football. It is a pass happy league and its not like we have a superior defense that can maintain that. Unless of course this D has rapidly improved but we'll see as the season goes on. Its been awhile since a team won the super bowl with a old school mentality in running the ball and stopping the run.

Don't get me wrong, I love how Battle runs and I trust running the ball than putting it in Locker's hand but I don't see it going very far with teams with elite scoring offenses.
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Not for our team it isn't. We do not ave the right guy under center in order to throw that ball 40-50 times a game.
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

well hes no naked dude dancer but hes the best we got
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It really shouldn't be hard to roll with 4 RBs and 5 WRs.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of teams who roll with 3 RBs and 6 WRs... same number of players.

If we need to deactivate someone let it be Dawson or someone like him - if he's even still on our team.

Either way, we cannot afford to have Battle scratched from the lineup with the way he's performed. It is a damn shame we don't have Parmele though. :troll:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

DWill might not be able to go which means Hunter might get a shot on Sunday.
  7. 520

520 Starter

lol really. :cj: was pretty good in my eyes. I mean he wasn't dancing and he did have a lot to do with getting battle that easy 2 yard t.d. I saw him always going forward 70 yards vs Pittsburgh d aint a bad day and if it wasn't for Jarvis jones on that one play he coulda had a huuuuuge gain.
  8. GoT

:cj: picked up a 3rd and short too

but in particular on the TD drive Battle did a job the little guy just aint built too do
  9. 520

520 Starter

cant really deny that I guess
  10. GoT

I thought :cj: had a good game. He did not cripple even 1 drive with a stupid attempt too make something from nothing. Managed too get back too the LoS on a couple of plays and generally got something against a D looking for him.

I would much rather have 16 games like that then seeing him break a long one for some stats but cripple multiple drive with bonehead plays.

I thought the 'cut' call was BS as well. I thoght the DLman had gotten free of the OL before :cj: got into him