Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I think the old adage is still true today: A great defense beats a great offense. Even today's best passing attacks would fall victim to our 2008 team with that defense.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,149
    I know it's the general consensus, but I just have a hard time buying into the "they didn't draft him to play this year anyway" idea. Maybe that's the case, but if so it was a HUGE risk in a "must win" year for this staff. We'll see if it pays off.
    titan520 high fives this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Well think about it... From his college days, his height/weight... What does he offer that the rest of the WRs don't?
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Well Williams has not practiced all week due to a hamstring injury. He is listed as "Questionable" however I would not expect him to play if he has not practiced. Could very well see Hunter this week.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    I really like Hunter is this game because he is an unknown commodity for the Texans. I'd love to see them put one of their midget corners on our boy man up.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    This is a good foresight. Imagine if he started and became the difference maker
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    Hopefully he can be an X-factor not a non-factor on Sunday.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    One thing about our WRs is we have someone that can match up differently every week. I'd be tempted to say we have the most depth at the position in the league
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Hunter could get a chance this weekend, I really hope so.
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    Britts replacement next year.
    The Hammer high fives this.