Justin McCareins agrees to 1 year deal with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

McCareins' deal is for one year, and it includes a base salary of $730,000. The total package is believed to be worth around $1 million

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Not bad. We'll see how he is and we haven't made any large commitment. If it works out, we'll give him a Gage like contract. If it doesn't, we cut him. No problem here.

3. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I would say he is an upgrade over Moulds. Not a huge one but a bit of an upgrade.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm surprised he came so cheap. Well worth the signing. I guess guys like P. Williams better get their act together in a hurry if he wants to stay on the roster. It will also be interesting at the end of the season when R. Williams and Jones along with McCareins are all FAs.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's if jones or mccareins even make the team.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I would just like a complete overhaul of the WR's on our roster besides gage and Roydell

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not against this signing since it's so low-risk, but I will be shocked if he does anything of significance for this team.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i like this deal... make him perform to stay

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Hope it works out. He's got the talent to make to make it a longer stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar