Kalimba Edwards is in town today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

nice, we need depth and the numbers show he can get it done. If we can get him for about a mill or two and 2 or 3 years, ill be very content with this signing. But really we need to bring northcutt and jackson in and lock them up asap.

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I'm for it, at the right price.
    I was critical of MR earlier, I panicked. I'm cool with it now, though I wished we signed a B. Johnson.

Jake Scott will be a nice addition. He protected PM, he can protect VY
    Jevon Kearse will make some noise (8-10 sacks) in about 30-60 plays a game
    Justin McCariens will bring experiance and leadership to the Titans WR core. JMac, Gage, Jones, Williams will be our top 4 WR. P. Williams and Davis off the bench
    Crumpler will do wonders for VY over the middle. Paired with Scaife in a 2 TE inside the 20, that will be a good combo

I'd like to see another DL, DB, and a LB signed for backup positions. I'm tired of getting 53 man roster rejects to fill in our backups at LB.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i hope we sign him, that would be awesome

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really don't know much about Kalimba Edwards. Looks like he's had a decent, but not standout, career. Coming off injury last season.

I dunno, if we sign him to go with the freak, I guess we would target a different position in the draft. Or maybe it just puts us in an easier position to draft best player available.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Ellis Wyms' agent:Tennessee can't do what Minnesota can do for him. What's that? Overpay for an average player i guess. I'm all for Kalimba coming tho. Could do well.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Kalimba Edwards + Jim Washburn = 8-10 sacks. Book it.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm going to be very mad if they don't sign this guy, atleast to a one year deal. He'll be a great compliment to our d-line and to Kearse. I'm praying MR is thinking hard about this guy. It would eliminate the need for so much d-line in the draft. Its the smart move to make. PICK HIM UP!

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he would be a nice signing no doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar