Kamerion Wake

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If we were going to trade for a 30 year old DE I'd rather trade for Freeney.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How are teams getting guys like Keith Rivers for 5th round picks?

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Lol dumbest thing? Idk bout that, have you seen the dolphins franchise lately...Culpepper over Drew Brees might be their dumbest move.

Thanks for clarification on Kamerion/Camerion--don't wanna get those two mixed up.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wake has reason to complain he has averaged 11 sacks over the last 2 seasons and barely makes the vet minimum.

I would go after him with a 3rd rd pick if we could do a reasonable contract. Funny that Wimbley and Wake would be the exact type of Des we would have wanted in the old 9 wide system and not in Gray's system but you need guys who can get to the QB and both of those guys along with Morgan would give us a lot of speed off the edge and versatility.

I would do it.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think it's expensive. Ever since Heinz Turd jacked him up, he's done nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar