Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kamerion Wake

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 11, 2012.

1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    If we were going to trade for a 30 year old DE I'd rather trade for Freeney.
    1 people high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,192
    How are teams getting guys like Keith Rivers for 5th round picks?
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Lol dumbest thing? Idk bout that, have you seen the dolphins franchise lately...Culpepper over Drew Brees might be their dumbest move.

Thanks for clarification on Kamerion/Camerion--don't wanna get those two mixed up.
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891
    Wake has reason to complain he has averaged 11 sacks over the last 2 seasons and barely makes the vet minimum.

I would go after him with a 3rd rd pick if we could do a reasonable contract. Funny that Wimbley and Wake would be the exact type of Des we would have wanted in the old 9 wide system and not in Gray's system but you need guys who can get to the QB and both of those guys along with Morgan would give us a lot of speed off the edge and versatility.

I would do it.
  5. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    I think it's expensive. Ever since Heinz Turd jacked him up, he's done nothing.