Kamerion Wimbley another over paid scrub...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

5 o lineman maybe a TE chipping unless its a run play...

4 d lineman...

Simple math says only one guy can get doubled. I've seen Martin get a lot of doubles.

If Martin or Morgan gets doubled... Wimbley gets a chip from a rb... But still a one on one... . Dudes still done nothing. Why?
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

It also doesn't help our D-Linemen that our DB's are 10-yards back. You know how long it takes to connect on a slant, 2 seconds. Know how long it takes to get to any QB? 3-4 seconds. Jerry Gray is at fault 100%! I know for a fact our DB's can play man better than zone, but our retard coordinator is afraid.
  3. Ensconatus

Well it's a 2 part system. The front is supposed to make the QB get rid of it fast, while the back end is supposed to make him hold it... We are doing neither.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ensconatus

And the fact that we are in a mad soft backed up scheme, it's definitely not helping.
  5. Ensconatus

I've seen more quick slants on us from the QB read than any team I've watched. We are the only team playing this crap. Rapistburger is gonna eat us alive on those quick outs Thursday and then we might come down a bit and Wallace is gonna burn slow slow slow as F Verner.
  6. Ensconatus

And that's another thing.... Why is Verner always covering the top WR? He has good instincts and would make a good zone corner for the Nickle but I don't like him covering Calvin Johnson..... Or mike Wallace.... I don't get it.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Verner has been the best player on both sides of the ball this year. He shut down Calvin in the first half, then McCourty covered him in the 2nd when dominated.
  8. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

the preseason game v arizona was the biggest and worst cocktease ever...talk about blue balls.
  9. Ensconatus

Didn't know mcC was covering him in the second half. I'm still not for Verner covering any fast receiver. See what happened Sunday when they pressed Harvin? Blew him up. If he covers Wallace Thursday, fantasy owners better start him for sure cuz he's gonna have a big game.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Our corners don't switch sides, so all teams have to do to beat us is put their best WR on the left where Verner hangs out. Theyre picking on him.