Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kamerion Wimbley another over paid scrub...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 8, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    I think pressures should be counted. You arnt going to get sacks every play but pressures can show what type of player they really are. Here the o ly thing what's definable as a pressure to actually count.

And dropped or deflected passes most def should be a stat.
  2. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Best pass rusher on the team and it is not even close. If we were running the hybrid looks like gray said we would, he and ayers would have more sacks. Again we made moves to change the defense, and we run the 4-3 cecil defense prevent defense.
    RavensShallBurn and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    perfectly said
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,615
    dude theres a zombie behind you!
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    Not even sure what that means.
  5. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $300
    Munch in your avatar pic...
    GoT high fives this.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    Actually he had a really good game against the bills. I rewatched it and both him and DM did pretty good.

Jerry needs to get his LBs & DBs to take away opposing QBs 'quick out' options so that we can start getting some sacks. They are just running free underneath.

He's got our players so concerned about getting burned deep that opposing QBs are completing a ridiculous percentage against us. Also, when you play your LBs and DBs so far back, its much harder for them to make tackles, because there is just so much damn space. I really think that has a lot to do with our tackling problem, in that its tough to get good positions and angles for a wrap up tackle when your so far back...

Anyway back to KW, on that last drive for Buffalo with the game on the line (when they just needed a FG) - 4 out of 4 plays (1st through 4th down), KW was making noise and somehow adversely affecting the Buffalo O. Great stuff!!

I've been very critical of KW, but credit the guy today, again especially on that last drive, he was a beast.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Fans are fickle. Wimbley has earned his keep this season. He has 2 sack fumbles on the season already I believe. When he's had time to get to the QB he's done a pretty good job of getting pressure.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    Wimbley had a great game.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Yeah, but this game still doesn't discredit RT thread though.