Kanye West has a heart!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanthakur, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

[​IMG]

Wuuuuuuut?

Maybe not as a rapper- but his production and catalogue are unmatched. As well as his influence.

Only people that can compare are Dre and Grandmaster Flash. And neither come remotely close to his body of work.

Hell- everyone's favorite rappers today are Kanye knock-offs. haha
  2. altitan

altitan Starter

Hey man. Take it easy, DW is an idiot with a weird obsession for Kanye West but he is part of our Titans family. Id hate to see that he played on traffic because a lot of people cant stand Kanye West.

I think people buying Kanye West shoes is about like the song Hotline Blink. That song was nothing more than an experiment by Drake to see how bad of a song he could put out and people would still like it for one reason...Drake is singing it.

I mean, I know DW touts that KW has won some grammys or something, however, when Soulja Boy tell em wins a grammy, you really need to question the value of a grammy.
  3. altitan

altitan Starter

haha...errbody can be a rappa.
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He's definitely got a lot going for him, and a big influence I just don't think of kanye when I think of top 20 hiphop artists of all time. I'd never place kanye above an artist like andre3000 simply because he's done more, Andre put together the best quality consecutive albums in hiphop history. I don't put that much value on influence, lilwayne is one of the most influential artists in hiphop but it doesn't make his songs any better.
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion Tip Jar Donor

Can we please let this thread fall away and die? I'm embarrassed as a Titans fan to continue to see this on the main page as the top topic in the lounge.
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Actually, I think Andre is a solid case. And now we see people like Kendrick building his career with Andre's style as the foundation.

And Andre/Outkast were constantly reinventing- much like Kanye does.

It's not just influence. It's his production work. Easily the most diverse catalogue in hip hop history and they're all quality pieces that stand on their own.

He dictates where the genre goes. Always has.... meanwhile he moves on to a new style while everyone else catches up.

That- and his staging/live show art is brilliant. Fashion moves. Dude is incredible.

Paul McCartney will rave about Kanye. But... altitan says he sucks. So. You know. loool I bet altitan knows a lot about hip hop. Or music at all for that matter.
  7. altitan

altitan Starter

Kayne West suck. Im a fan of Outkast though.
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Starter

Just checking in see if Kayne West is still an awful human being.....

Yep...

He still sucks.

@Deuce Wayne :loser:
  9. Deuce Wayne

The lives Kanye has changed

vs

The lives altitan has changed

Reassess!
  10. altitan

altitan Starter

Suuuuckks