Kanye West vs. 50 Cent

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigRed3, Sep 2, 2007.

?
  1. Kanye West

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. 50 Cent

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, but one of the Jam Boys got shot 22 times. He ain't got no blood!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tr0XHu2ynw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tr0XHu2ynw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

He should be dead.

No, really. :))

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Kanyeeeee by far.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Bought the Graduation cd today. Actually, the record store that I bought it from was keeping score. I came in there about an hour after they opened, and it was already 10-3 Kanye over 50, so I guess a lot of people agree with the people on here. Anyways, the album is pretty sweet. Musically, I think it's his best so far. But there isn't a real message on any song like there was on his last two albums. But there are some awesome songs on it.

Favorite songs so far:
    Stronger, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Good Life, Good Morning, Homecoming, and Big Brother

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

For anyone with Sirius who wants to hear a 50 interview, [which could potentially turn into a slander-fest against Kanye] I believe he'll be on the Howard Stern Show tomorrow. [6am,~1pm,~5pm,~12am on Howard 100, West Coast feed played once on Howard 101 at 6amW]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar