Karl Klug done for the year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he was practically a starter, only Casey and Jones logged more snaps to this point on the D-Line

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

dont worry we got this beast named dodd and Johnson lol

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i am sure he will be back next year, sucks because its a huge blow to our depth.

5. Stimpyhhi

Stimpyhhi Starter

Man, I love Klug. He over achieved for years . I hope he is back next year. If not, love ya bud. Good luck

6. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

I'm very concerned about Klug's overall future in the NFL. I've torn both achilles tendons....the left one in a basketball game in 2001, the right one in a basketball game in 2009. Karl Klug is a top athlete and that gives him a recovery advantage. But I can tell you from experience that you're never quite the same after this injury. You're just not as explosive....just look at Kobe Bryant before and after his injury. It's incredibly dejecting when you can barely get on your tiptoes the first time you try during rehab, and then only do it for a second or two.

Given the healing and rehab schedule, it's at least six months before you're doing anything athletic and probably another month or two before anything competitive. That means he misses most of training camp and can't come back until the pre-season games at best. The question is whether Jon Robinson keeps his roster spot or whether he gets released.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Dude is a warrior. Legit hope he can recover from this and keep a place on the team. He actually did play a lot and wasn't just a depth guy like some people are making him out to be. Time for Johnson to get some snaps. Get well soon, Klugster.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

9. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Hate to see this. Seems like every time you looked up he was wreaking havoc in the backfield. One of the few bright spots on some very bad teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Sucks man, he probably shouldn't have been out there. Tough dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar