Kassell a Jet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I know, apparantly they changed the name cause the Titans sounded geeky:geek:

Good luck to Kassel, I'm looking foward to seeing if we do take a LB in the draft, probably in the 2nd round:winker:

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Dont think the Titans will pick a LB in the 2nd round unless somebody falls. MLBs are only on the field roughly 40% of the time. If we can work a deal with Griesen, he should be able to plug the middle if Sirmon cant.

3. danny

danny Guest

Kassell may do well paired with Vilma in the middle in that 3-4 hybrid defense Mangini's bringing in from New England.

4. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Hey we can beat the Jets this year!

5. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

did anyone ever figure out if he could really long snap?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i liked kassell... he wasent very fast but he could play MLB... he was more of an old school guy... i want chris brown or travis henry to run him over first then i will wish him good luck with the jets

7. I wish him the best in NY, besides that his sister is hot, I watched the Arizona game next to her!!!

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Remember the Titans!

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He could not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar